is an add-on application for the Martin Lightjockey
It can be used for various purposes from automation of an installation to live applications.
The Scheduler module can be used to automate an installation so certain events happen at a specific time and date.
The Touch Panel module can be used with a touch screen or simply a mouse. Nightclubs, Live Shows or a Remote Control
Screen for architectural installations are only a few examples of where it can be used.
Click here to download the latest Lightjockey, it includes the LJ Manager
- CPU: Intel i3 or higher
- Memory: 1GB or
- Screen Resolution: Video card and monitor capable of 1024 X
768 or higher
- Color depth:16 bit or higher
- Touch Screen: Optional, but useful with the Touch Panel module
- RS-232: Optional but required if you want to do remote control
Optional, only needed for applications where the venue is mobile, such as Cruise ships.
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10